Hunters Creek Homes
417 Queens Row St
Herndon, VA 20170
Appendix C. Rental Properties
Hunters Creek Homes Rental Property Policy
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all rental properties in Hunters Creek Homes are properly registered and that the tenants and authorized occupants are aware of and agree to abide by the association’s rules and regulations.
The following information must be submitted to the association for all rental properties:
- Names and contact information of the tenants and authorized occupants. This includes the tenant’s full name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Vehicle information for the tenants and authorized occupants. This includes the make, model, and license plate number of any vehicles that the tenants or authorized occupants will be parking on the property.
- Name and contact information of any authorized agent of the landlord. This includes the name, mailing address, phone number, and email address of any person who is authorized to act on behalf of the landlord, such as a property manager.
- Tenant’s acknowledgment of and consent to any rules and regulations of the association. This means that the tenant must agree to abide by the HOA’s rules and regulations, such as those governing noise levels, parking, and pets.
- A complete copy of the lease including expiration date and names of all tenants.
Failure to provide the required information or to abide by the association’s rules and regulations may result in a fine of $50.00 per violation plus an additional $10.00 fee.
For more information about this policy, please visit our website