The meeting will be held at 2000 (8pm) on October 18th 2023
The meeting will be held virtualy - Please contact the board if you have accesability issues to attend virtually
Hunters Creek Annual Meeting
2023 Hunters Creek Homes Annual Meeting Agenda
Call to Order 8:00 PM 2000 hrs LCL
Review of Meeting Format (Robert’s Rules of Order)
- All members are expected to treat each other with respect, even when they disagree.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, and other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- If a member is behaving in a disrespectful manner, the chair may warn them or remove them from the meeting.
- Each member is allowed a maximum of three minutes to speak on any topic not on the agenda.
- Speakers must address the chair and raise their hand to be recognized.
Open Comment Period
- During the open comment period, which pertains exclusively to items not on the agenda, each member is allotted a maximum of three minutes to address the assembly.
- Each member may participate in this open comment period only once, and their speaking time is limited to a total of three minutes.
Review and Voting on Resolutions
- Each resolution will be read aloud and discussed by the board.
- Members may speak once per amendment for up to three minutes.
- Comments should pertain specifically to the respective amendments under consideration.
- After discussion, a vote will be taken on each resolutio
Treasurer’s Report (Presented by Star Chapman Group CPA)
President and Board’s comments
- Opportunity for members to comment on any topic NOT on the agenda of resolution
Discussion and Voting on Resolutions
- Each resolution will be discussed and voted on